Our ongoing investment and development programme has continued with the commissioning of a finishing department comprising of a 6 metre Shot Blast room, various Shot Blast cabinets, Powder Coating booth, Wet Paint spray room and a 2.2 metre cubic High Bake Oven.
We now provide a high quality painted finish to very exacting standards.
As part of our Busbar manufacturing services we provide a range of specialist coatings that provide additional insulative or conductive properties to the product. These are applied by either electrostatic spray, fluid bath or simple heat shrink processes.
In addition to the application techniques, we have also employed the means to test the finishes for the following:
- Gloss level
Insulative or conductive properties
Just some of the services we offer
- General and Precision Engineering
- CNC Machining with True 4th Axis Capability
- CNC Machining with Live Tooling
- Full 5 Axis Synchronous CNC Machining
- Deep Hole Drilling
- CAD/CAM Post Processing
- High & Low Volume Turned Parts
- Sheet Metal Work & Fabrication
- Shot Blasting
- Prototype Development and Testing
- Complete Turnkey Requirements
- Press Tool Manufacture and Refurbishment
- Mechanical Installation