Need CNC Machining from a top quality Precision Engineering Company?
If you're looking for CNC Machining from a precision engineering company who can provide a true "one stop shop facility" for all your CNC Machining requirements, then PRV is the right company for you.
Why do companies like you turn to PRV for their CNC Machining?
That's because we provide value, quality and a bespoke service from the beginning to the end of your assignment.
It doesn't matter if the economy is in a downturn or expanding, PRV has an established track record working with it's customers to provide the very best CNC Machining service. We possess the skills and know-how to provide your replacement parts on an ad hoc basis, and the cost is less than you could achieve through the primary producers.
PRV can support all of your CNC Machining needs
- 24 Machining Centres
- Smallest component up to 600mm Dia.
- Over 2500mm in length
- 250 Dia. x 500 Long with simultaneous Dual Axis Machining
- 350 Dia. x 500 Long with 70mm Dia. Bar feed capacity and sub-spindle processing
- 350 Dia. X 500 Long with 70mm Dia. Magazine bar feed capacity
- 'Y' and 'C' axis with live spindle tooling
- 600 Dia. x 2600 Long
- CAD/CAM link to enable quick & efficient programming of complex components
- Up to (X) 1500mm (Y) 850mm (Z) 750mm with true 4th axis capability
- Renishaw Probing
- Helical Milling
- Auto Pallet Change Facilities
- Horizontal machining centres with up to (X)650mm (Y) 650mm (Z) 550mm and
- Multi Pallet change facility, Laser tip break detection and probing
- CAD/CAM links with true 3D modelling and engraving facility:
- Die sinking, pattern making and engraving of special purpose tooling and gauges
- Post processing of components such as IGS, STP, DXF, DGN, VDA and 3DM
What can you expect from our CNC Machining service?
We manufacture from the simplest of products to extremely complicated items and assemblies for prototype development and testing.
- Vertical Boring
- Horizontal Boring
- Spark Erosion
To compliment the above we have also added part CNC/Manual machines to our tool room facilities and all conventional equipment is fitted with programmable digital readouts.